This new edition of Ancient Egyptian Magic takes you step-by step through Egyptian religions, magical philosophy, techniques of divination, and magical formulae thousands of years old. No previous experience with the subject is necessary–Harris explains the “hows” and “whys” of magical tools, amulets, words of power, divination, ceremony, and spells. Advanced practitioners will find especially useful instruction on actual Egyptian magical script as found in the ancient papyri such as The Leyden Papyrus, The Papyrus Ani (the Egyptian Book of the Dead), and other important works. Learn to:
- Invoke Egyptian gods and spirits for divination and magic
- Scry with fire, oil, and water
- Evoke messengers and spirits of the dead
- Have dream visions
- Sound the secret names of the deities
- Shape-shift into god forms
- Cast spells for love, protection and healing
- Create ritual clothing and magical tools
Everything you need to start practicing ancient Egyptian techniques is here in your hands!
Replaces ISBN 9781578630363.
There are no reviews yet.